- Children Under 18. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe the Site might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Personal Information does the Site collect and how is it processed?
- What do we collect? the Site may directly collect your name, email address, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and certain geographical data. If you provide it, then this information may also include your name and username. There may be other information you provide but that will not be collected by the Site and instead will be collected by the third parties the Site works with as outlined in Section 4.3. We also collect Non-Personal Information. “Non-Personal Information” means information that is anonymous or we cannot easily use to personally identify you or contact you, including your web or mobile browser type, mobile carrier, operating system, hardware device type, the URL of the previous website you visited, and, upon leaving the Platform, and the URL of the next website you go to.
- Newsletter. We may send you a newsletter, survey, or other promotional materials. We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes. Subscribing to our newsletters is optional and you will always be able to unsubscribe.
- Third Parties. The Site may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organizations may collect Personal Information from you in order to provide you with the services, including your name and contact information.
How will the Site use your Personal Information?
Your Personal Information will be used to
provide you with promotional and informative materials and offers and deliver the content and
services available on the Site. Specifically:
- Your name and e-mail address are collected but will not actually be stored on the Site. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 4.3 above;
- If you subscribe to our newsletter your Personal Information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
- If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we may use your contact information to send you emails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these emails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email when you receive it or by sending an email that includes your email address and a request that you not receive our promotional emails;
- We may use your Personal Information to respond when you submit a comment, question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance regarding a service or product you purchased.
- We may use your Personal Information to operate, maintain, and improve our platform; to create your account, identify you as a user, and customize the Site for your account; to send you administrative emails, confirmations, technical notices, updates, and security alerts; to track and measure our advertising
- We may share your information if we believe in good faith that disclosure of your information is required to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate a fraud, or to respond to a government, judicial or other legal request or to comply with the law;
- We may also share certain aggregated, anonymized information with a third-party provider in order to assist us in improving the Site.
- Storing Your Personal Information the Site’s web server may store your Personal Information when you interact with the Site. We will be happy to delete any of your Personal Information it holds upon a written request made by you. Your Personal Information will be safely disposed of by the Site
- Do Not Track Signals. the Site currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
Analytics. The Site keeps the following information from your visits to our webpage:
- Visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Site and how long they stay there; and
- IP information for website and server security.
Disclosure of Personal Information. the Site will NEVER sell or license any Personal
Information we collect from you, however, the Site is not liable for any disclosure of your
Personal Information by any third party. By purchasing the content offered by the Site, you agree
to be bound to and consent to the provisions of our third parties’ privacy policies.
- In the event that the Site changes its practices or does sell your Personal Information, you will be notified and you will be able to opt-out of the Site selling your Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Protecting Your Privacy. Justice Dragon is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as using passwords on servers and computers, and locked cabinets where Personal Information is stored have been adopted to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Online transactions are completed using third party applications outlined in section 4.4 above. Please refer to the third parties’ privacy policies for clarification on how your transaction and Personal Information will be handled. Justice Dragon makes no promises, warranties or representations about the manner in which your Personal Information is handled by third parties and bears no liability whatsoever for their use of them.
- Verifying your Identity. the Site will ask you to verify your identity when you contact us or submit a request regarding your Personal Information. the Site will ask you to provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person who we collected Personal Information about.
- Third-Party Interception. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to the Site over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of our control.
- Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. Justice Dragon tries to ensure that all Personal Information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of any changes to your Personal Information. You may request access to the Personal Information held by the Site at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
- Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about the Site’s Personal Information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
Your California Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Protection Act (CCPA), California residents have the right to request access to or deletion of their Personal Information, to request additional details about our information practices, and to not be discriminated against for exercising their rights.
To exercise your right to access, edit or delete Personal Information we have collected about you, or if you need further assistance regarding your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. Note that even if we honor your request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain certain Personal Information as required or permitted by law.
We do not sell Personal Information collected by or from any Service or portion of a Service that is directed to children or where we know that the user is a child or a teen under 16.
For all requests under the “California Shine the light/Eraser” Law, please contact us at email@example.com